Wednesday, 20 March 2013

VISUALS

i haven't got a great deal to write about since my life has become slightly less ridiculous and decidedly more bearable. actually last weekend's trip to leeds would perhaps suggest it's become more ridiculous but i guess that depends on your point of view*. personally i felt it was very reasonable; what's a four hour bus journey to someone who spends 70% of their time sleeping? anyway my intention with this post is to accumulate all the things that i've found interesting in the last few weeks in the hope that they will lodge in my brain (im visualising my brain with postcards poking out of all the curly brain muddle bits). or at least then i can come back to this when i feel like i do nothing with my life and am a vacuous piece of human space waste with a ponytail.
*i went to stay with a boy i'd never met and spent a weekend at his house, many thought i'd eloped, including my mother 








 "She suddenly stood up in a room full of visitors, went to take a shower fully clothed, and returned dripping to sit on the sofa again."



As you can see surrealism is what's been occupying my thoughts for the most part, that and astrology which i bought a book on a few weeks ago. i'm now convinced i have an explanation for every relationship success and failure throughout my life based on the fact that my moon is in cancer and yours was probably up yr butt.

so long nerds xx

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous17/6/13

    Ι really lοve yоur websіte.
    . Pleаsant colors & theme. Did you develοp thiѕ wеbsite yourself?
    Please reply back аs I’m planning tο сгeate my
    own рersonаl blog and want to lеarn whеre yоu gοt this from or just what
    the theme is named. Kudos!

    Here is my page :: back pain

    ReplyDelete